Wednesday 4 May 2011

Trait References

Feminine:

www.mcneiltrackxc.com/images/nurturing.jpg - nurture





Masculine:

Looking at these images that relate to the masculine and feminine traits I am most drawn to the idea of the material that the lamps are made from reflecting the traits like strong stone or wood for the masculine lamp and something much more soft and gentle for the feminine lamp. I think that this will appeal to my target consumer because it is a more subtle link to the idea of masculine and feminine traits and the yin-yang concept. This type of link will could also have a more interactive quality through touch and feel rather than just the appearance which I think could make the product more interesting than the previous designs I have explored.

No comments:

Post a Comment